Product Definition HydroPlast 1 is a chemical admixture reducing the surface absorption and water permeability of mortar
and concrete. HydroPlast 1 is a waterproofing chemical admixture that presents setting property. Use HydroPlast 1 is recommended for use in the applications below.
• Plastered brick walls exposed to very low-pressure or unpressurised water action.
• Concretes for swimming pools
• Open channels and tunnel segment constructions.
• Concretes designed for wastewater treatment plants, dams, culverts and water reservoirs.
• Concrete elements under the high risk of water absorption by capillary suction.
• To reduce water ingress in tidal and splash zone of water structures.
• Any type of cementitious plaster application.