Determination of strength of fresh concrete with the method of weighted maturity
Verboom weighted maturity of concrete;
* With 4 sensor belonging to the device, at different time of a project, from different parts and at different depths calculated automatically, the temperature, the pressure strength and the weighted maturity of fresh concrete.
* It allows the determination of the development, records and reports the data.
* It speeds up the project process without causing loss of time.
* Permitted ambient temperature 0 – 70 °C
* Battery type NiMH 6.0V / 3,050 mAh. Condition shown in display
* Power adapter input 230V / 50Hz / 21 W, output 12 V/ 1,000 mA
* Measuring cables thermocouple Fe-Cu-Ni, (iron-constantan), maximum length approx. 150 m
* Measurement range –5 °C to +105 °C, range for calculating maturity from 1 °C to 99 °C
* Measurement accuracy 0.5 °C, reading accuracy 1 digit
* Test period adjustable per hour up to 1,800 hours
* C-value adjustable per 0.01 from 1.01 to 2.50
* Language can be set to English, Dutch, French or German
* Memory module can be downloaded and processed on a PC or Laptop using the USB interface and software (McMatWin) supplied with the MC